Complex tasks need extensive and, above all, efficient planning approaches. Against the background of threatening losses of income and output of a wind energy plant, it is above all a question of reducing standing times to a minimum when exchanging components.
Thanks to a competent and experienced project management, we combine individual areas such as logistics, crane and loading supports, supply management and extensive teams on site to form the most cost-optimised interaction possible. In this context, the objective is always to guarantee the long-term income security of the wind energy plant.
- concept design / execution
- planning and project management with regard to the economics of the project
- procurement of spare parts
- crane and / or transport provision
- cost and pricing management
- project management on site